We deliver the highest standard of Dementia nursing
in our comfortable, secure and welcoming home
HELPING PEOPLE LIVE WELL WITH DEMENTIA
Rossendale Nursing Home
Rossendale Nursing Home, and our sister Care home Chaseside , offer a warm and caring residence for people living with Dementia. We provide a friendly and secure environment for those who need that extra level of support and attention that can no longer be provided at home.
Our residents are part of the local community of Lytham St Annes and Rossendale is located a few minutes walk from both the promenade and Ansdell local shops and facilities.
Care - Respect - Well Being
- Refurbishment due to be completed August 2013
- 22 Rooms (11 with en-suite facilities)
- Experienced and Fully trained management and staff
- Chef and in house catering and meals
- Full Medical and Well-Being support services
- Purpose designed and furnished lounges and dining room
- Community atmosphere with independence & privacy
- Band 1 Local Authority Assessment
- Activities, functions and family involvement welcomed
- Inspection welcomed and advice without obligation
Rossendale Nursing Home Refurbishment Completion
The redecoration and refitting programme of our Nursing home is well under way to provide a modern and comfortable environment whilst retaining the original architectural features. Colour schemes, visuals and lighting have been specially selected to stimulate and improve cognisance for those living with Dementia.All residents private rooms, lounges and dinning rooms are being modernised, decorated and re-furnished with the minimum of disruption for completion this summer. Rossendale, just 200yds from the promenade, provides a modern and well equipped home to ensure the highest level of support during our residents stay. We welcome you to visit and inspect our facilities and are pleased to offer advice about all aspects of long term and respite care.